How does the village of Laàs become a global community?
In respecting the structure of a story and the principles of narrative management, begin with the prince’s
- description of the current challenges and opportunities;
- explanation of the political, economic, and social factors that condition these challenges.
- analyze which conditions in the current context permit the story to evolve;
- propose a roadmap of the tools, events and experiences that can transform this village into a global community;
- and relate the “happy end” that includes the metrics in which the future community will judge this roadmap.
Post your work in:
- Denning, S., Telling tales, Harvard Business Review, May 2004, 82(5):122-9, 152
- Ganz, H., Telling Your Public Story, Kennedy School of Government, Worksheet, 2007
- Segel E, Heer J., Narrative visualization: telling stories with data. IEEE Trans Vis Comput Graph; 2010 Nov-Dec, 16(6):1139-48
- Tectonica, The Power of Narrative, Case Study
- Zak, P., Why Your Brain Loves Good Storytelling, Harvard Business Review, Oct 2014